Situated on the Arabian peninsula between the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman, United Arab Emirates is, amongst the favourite tourist destinations. You name it, and they have it, The tallest skyscraper, the world’s biggest mall, astonishing-manmade islands and a lot more.
Dubai is the most visited city in the United Arab Emirates and is known for its luxury life, architecture & tourist destinations. Dubai has a lot of fascinating places to offer to its tourists. Burj Khalifa, Aquaventure waterpark, Ski Dubai, Miracle Garden, Dubai Marina, Legoland, Al Bastakiya, Jumeriah beach etc.
Let us take a look at the 8 Best Places to visit in Dubai!
1) Burj Khalifa: Inaugurated in 2010, this 2700 feet tall skyscraper is the iconic location in Dubai. You can go to the top of the Burj Khalifa to get a splendid view of the city from the top. The world’s highest restaurant Atmosphere located on the 122nd floor is the best place to dine in.
2) Legoland Dubai: It is another spectacular place and a must-visit if you are, travelling with kids. This theme park offers numerous adventure rides, rollercoasters, car buildings activities etc. There are many things to do in Lego city located in Sheikh Zayed Road, opposite Palm Jebel Ali. This is an ideal place for kids aged between 4 to 12 years.
3) Deep Dive Dubai: If you are an adventurous person, Deep Dive Dubai will fulfil your dream. Here they offer different types of dives. For example, ‘Discover’ is for first time divers, ‘Dive’ is for certified divers and ‘Develop’ is for both first-timer and certified divers. If you like diving, then this 60 meters deep swimming pool for dive will not disappoint you. This place is not just about diving but also perfect for meetings, conferences, seminars etc. It also has a Guinness World Record for the world’s deepest diving pool on its name.
4) Dubai Frame: Dubai Frame is another architectural milestone that holds the record for the largest frame in the world. Located in Zabeel Park, it is just 10 minutes away from the Dubai International Airport.
5) Burj Al Arab: Opened in 1999, Burj Al Arab is another tourist attraction in Dubai. It is regarded, as a seven-star hotel. ‘The View at the Palm’ is a newly opened observation deck that offers 360 degrees views of the city. Also, the best place to experience sunset sessions. The best time to visit Dubai is from November to April.
6) The Dubai Mall: The Dubai Mall is, spread across a whopping 500,000 square meters! It has more than 1200 stores and 14,000 parking spaces. It hosts several international brands and is a perfect place to enjoy, get entertained and spend time. Dolphin Show, VR Park, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Kidzania and Hysteria are some of the main attractions.
7) Global Village Dubai: This is a multicultural village park with 1.6 million square meters of entertainment, shopping, rides this place is the perfect place to spend time with your family. It has more than 3500 retail & commercial outlets, 160 plus thrill rides & family rides etc.
8) Palm Jumeirah: This was one of the first major tourism projects in Dubai, which is now visited by people around the globe. Atlantis, the Palm and Aquaventure Waterpark are some of the main attractions. This island consists of apartments, resorts, retails, villas & royal hotels.
Written By: Tejas Purohit